Once you have contacted us through our website, by phone, or filled out a form here at the nursery
we will call to set up a time to meet at your house.
- For $150 we will have an initial site visit with you at your home. This will include a discussion about which area you would like to have designed, what your goals and desires are for that area, what plant types you want to incorporate into the design, and any pictures or ideas you wish to share with the designer. Our designer will then take measurements and notes based on your input as well as things he or she observes during your walkthrough. If you are short on time, don’t worry this meeting only takes about 30 minutes.
- Our Designer will then take their meeting notes and measurements back to the office and work on your design. After 7-10 days the Designer will have a scale design of the area you wanted landscaped.
- The Designer will then contact you to set up a follow up meeting to present you the design and proposal or they will send it to you electronically depending on your needs.
- Our designers will then schedule a time for you to come into our nursery to review the plan, look at plant and/or hardscape material options. If the proposal works for the client we will schedule a date for installation of the project.
- If you approve the design and choose to have Cross Creek Nursery do the installation, your $150 will go towards the cost of labor for your project.
Set up a landscape Design Appointment Today.